:
Welcome To My blogg . Feel free to Follow and Unfollow. Do Not Copy&Paste Here . Be Nice With Me Okay ?
kak sorry.. hurmWednesday, February 22, 20123:58 AM leave goosebumps here


I would like to share with u guys.
It's about my twin..
acteli I want to say through on her.
but I'm scared. 
so I decide to tell her by create this entry for her.
I hope she understand me.
kak, I know I hurt ur feeling.
I'm sorry..
I know my request are too much that day.
but I had to do that. I have no choice..
but I've explained all the truth to him.
and one more thing.
about message from him.
I don't know about it.
until one day that I going to KT with him.
I read that message and I've supprised.
but maybe he have their own reason.
I know it's all my fault. hurmm
kak,aku minta maaf sangat2.
aku harap kau dpt maafkan aku. 
aku janji aku xkan ulang lg salah aku.
aku pun xnak tipu dia lg.
mcm yg aku ckp haritu last
la aku minta tlg kau psl aku dgn hair.
aku xkan libatkan kau lg.
aku terlalu rindukan kau.
rindu saat kita sama2.
gelak sama,tgk movie sama,
buat assngmnt sama,mekap sama.
pkai bju sama. haha. poyo je kan aku..
aku sayang kau sampai mati kak.
kau kawan terbaik aku.
kau kakak tercomel aku.
kau kembar seiras aku.
aku xnak hilang kau. aku xboleh.


←older posts
→newer posts