:
Welcome To My blogg . Feel free to Follow and Unfollow. Do Not Copy&Paste Here . Be Nice With Me Okay ?
Sad Love StoriesSaturday, March 5, 201111:03 AM leave goosebumps here




Him : Why are you breaking up with me?


Her : You should ask yourself.

Him : I'm sorry. Can you please give me another chance?

Her : I've given you too many chances. Too many chances to break my heart   into million pieces.

Him : I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I love you.

Her : How I wish love can make things work. How I wish love can make the pain disappear... but it can't. Please let me go, I need to face reality, forevers don't exist.

Him : You don't need to make excuses. I'm sure you don't love me anymore, that's why you're giving up.
Her:
Her : I love you, so much. So much that it hurts. I didn't give up, I already won. These lessons I learned are my prizes.
Him:
Him : But I can be your prize. We can do this together, we can fix your broken heart together.
Her:
Her : I can do this on my own.
Him:
Her : Well I guess this is the end of everything...
Her:
Her : Thank you, thank you for letting me love you this much. Thank you for hurting me this much. Thank you for the lessons I learned because of all the pain you've caused me. Maybe this is really the end of our relationship. *She walks away crying*
Him:
Him : *Runs to her and hugs her* I love you, and I will never let you go.
Her:
Her : That is what I was waiting for. I love you too.
←older posts
→newer posts